Inter Milan 14/15 Third Soccer Short
Inter Milan 14/15 Third Soccer Sock
Inter Milan 14/15 N98 Jacket
Inter Milan 13/14 Away Soccer Jersey
- The kit weighs just 150 grams, 23 percent lighter than previous kits. It boasts a 20 percent stronger knit structure and significantly improved stretch.
- The shirt and short of each kit are made from up to 13 recycled plastic water bottles. In a pioneering process, plastic bottles are chopped into flakes, then melted down to form yarn that is spun into polyester fabric, reducing energy consumption by up to 30 percent, compared to manufacturing virgin polyester.
- The fabric uses Nike Dri-FIT technology to draw sweat away from the body and through the fabric where it can evaporate, helping to keep players cool and dry.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
The design of the new away shirt is clearly inspired by classic menswear with the idea of offering the club an even more stylish, refined kit. The away shirt is dominated by white, interrupted by the blue collar and the two horizontal black and blue stripes on the cuffs of the sleeves.Also in this kit is the distinctive grandfather collar with white insert at the back.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.