Cameroon 2014 ETO'O Away Soccer Jersey
Cameroon 2014 Walk-Out Jacket
adidas Brazuca 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Match-Specific Ball (Cameroon-Brazil)
Cameroon 2014 MAKOUN Home Soccer Jersey
- Drawn into a group featuring the tournament hosts along with Croatia and Mexico, Cameroon will be looking for every advantage, and they know they will look their best in this jersey. It features a heat pressed and embossed crest and badge. The lions mane and soccer ball are raised and textured for a unique look and feel. The PUMA cat logo is embroidered on the center of the chest and both sleeves.
- Cameroon blazed a trail in 1990 in Italy when they became the first African country to reach the quarterfinals of a FIFA World Cup™. They'll seek to break new ground in Brazil, too, with Samuel Eto'o and Alex Song leading Les Lions Indomptables in this fresh home shirt from PUMA.
- Sublimated designs of lions and the team nickname decorate the shirt on the front and lower portion of the back set this shirt apart. Unlike Cameroon's away shirt, the home jersey employs the sublimated design in full color on the trim of each sleeve. PUMA's Dry Cell technology provides cool and comfort in any conditions. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
It's safe to say that Cameroon would not be bound for 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ were it not for the quality of Jean Makoun. He netted two beautiful goals against Tunisia in the second leg of their qualification playoff to seal a ticket for the Indomitable Lions. The goals didn't come as a surprise as Makoun has risen to the occasion consistency during a long and fruitful career in French Ligue 1 as a clever defensive midfielder. Along with captain Samuel Eto'o, Makoun provides experience and leadership that will serve Cameroon well in Group A against Croatia, Mexico and mighty hosts Brazil.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.