Chile 2014 A. SANCHEZ Away Soccer Jersey
Barcelona 13/14 ALEXIS LS Away Soccer Jersey
Barcelona 13/14 ALEXIS Third Soccer Jersey
Barcelona 13/14 ALEXIS Away Soccer Jersey
- Barcelona's motto, "Mes que un club" is screened under the collar on the inside. Barcelona's team crest and Nike's logo are embroidered at front, with screened team kit sponsor underneath.
- The strong red and yellow stripes honor Catalonia's senyera flag, and thinner stripes on the sleeves create a gradient effect up to the shoulder. Unlike Barcelona's home shirt, the club's away jersey has a crew neck collar and red trim on the front.
- Barcelona continues their support of UNICEF, and their logo is screened on the back. Nike's Dri-FIT technology keeps players and fans cool. Recycled polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
During the 2011-12 season, his first with FC Barcelona, speedy forward Alexis Sanchez scored 12 league goals -an impressive feat for a young player. His success probably didn't surprise many, however, after three strong seasons with Udinese in the Serie A. At the international level, Sanchez made his debut for his native Chile in 2006 and played in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.