Argentina 2014 MARDONA Away Soccer Jersey
Napoli Corner (Maradona) Soccer DVD
Diego Maradona Front Signed and Framed Argentina Home Jersey
Argentina 2014 MARADONA LS Home Soccer Jersey
- Transparent tape on the sides further subtracts from the jersey's weight. Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. These revolutionary kits are the lightest that adidas has ever designed. ClimaCool to keep you comfortable as you cheer for Argentina. 100% polyester.
- Represent Argentina in this official 2014 home jersey from adidas. The Albiceleste's 2014 home jersey is a young interpretation of Argentina's classic blue and white-striped jersey. Modern striping on the torso adds to this kit's invigorating feel. Argentina's crest has been redesigned for this 2014 jersey.
- Features authentic team letters and numbers
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
When Pele is called "arguably" the greatest soccer player of all time, it's because of Diego Maradona. The two legends shared the title of FIFA Player of the 20th Century after Maradona won the Internet vote and Pele received more support for FIFA officials, soccer journalists and coaches. To watch Maradona play was to witness poetry on a soccer field. Combining strength, bravery, confidence and exuding ability to dominate in tight spaces with the ball glued to his foot and pick out teammates, Maradona played in four FIFA World Cups, most notably the 1986 tournament in Mexico where he captained and inspired his country to glory.