Manchester City 14/15 DEMICHELIS Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Manchester City 14/15 DEMICHELIS Away Soccer Jersey
- The shirt’s classy polo collar has a blue v-shape insert below. Inside the collar, a blue pennant tab reads "We Are City" in yellow text. The crest at the heart of the shirt has a shield outline. Nike’s swoosh logo and shirt sponsor Etihad Airways are in a bright yellow.
- In May 1999, City pulled a dramatic 2-2 tie against Gillingham in Wembley in the Second Division promotion Play-off, forcing a penalty shoot-out. City would prevail in penalties and would be promoted to the Premier League wearing a dark blue kit with yellow stripes. This new kit pays inspiration from that game.
- This fresh new Manchester City away kit features a striking blue gradient. From the the top of the shirt, navy progresses to brighter shades of blue as it descends down towards the bottom.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Manchester City has unveiled a new Away kit ahead of a season in which they will look to defend their status as Premier League Champions. Apart from being a great looking kit, this design by Nike celebrates a much more humbler moment in the club’s history.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.