Tottenham Emmanuel Adebayor Men's Fashion T-Shirt (White)
Tottenham Emmanuel Adebayor Distressed T-Shirt (Blue)
- 4.3 oz, 100% deluxe combed ring-spun cotton tee. Super-soft, lightweight, slim-fit tee. Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Represent the Spurs - the premier club of North London with this cool Tottenham Hotspur T-Shirt. Nothing but love for the Lilywhites!
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26"
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor first came to the Hotspurs in 2011 on loan from Manchester City, and signed a permanent deal to Tottenham the following year. He started his senior year with Metz B in 2000, and since then he has become known as a strong player with skill, speed, consistency and aerial ability. Adebayor has taken these attributes to the international stage for Togo since 2000, and earned African Footballer of the Year in 2008.