Spain 2014 A. INIESTA Away Soccer Jersey
Spain 2014 ALONSO Authentic Away Soccer Jersey
Spain 2014 ALONSO Away Soccer Jersey
Spain 2014 A. INIESTA Authentic Away Soccer Jersey
| || Check for available sizes now. Some sizes may be on Pre-Order. Ground delivery only on Pre-Order items. The soonest we expect Pre-Order items to ship is: Early July |
- According to adidas the black and neon kit is inspired by "meaningful features of the cheerful, alive, bustling, social and colorful Spanish culture. A character that motivates relations and joyful moments to share: A strongly social nature that provides gathering together opportunities, such as the National Football Team recent victories. A colorful and unique culture shared by the new away equipment."
- The adidas adiZero kit is 40% lighter than the previous Euro 2012 kits and will be worn by the players during the 2014 FIFA World Cupô. Every detail has been upgraded to remove excess weight, including lighter materials and heatpressed team crests. Extra ventilation and a slim fit provides comfort and movement.
- Three neon stripes contrast with black sleeves whilst another neon stripe is placed around the chest. The Spanish Football Federation badge is placed over the heart; and the adidas logo in the middle of the chest to accommodate the 'FIFA World Champions' crest, a reminder to their opponents who they will face.
- Each of adidasí 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. These revolutionary kits are the lightest that adidas has ever designed. 100% polyester.
- NOTE: The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on-field. Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. It uses a performance cut for a snug fit. The authentic also features a bonded crest, as well as technologically-advanced materials resulting in a lighter weight.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Spainís 2014 away jersey features bold black and neon color combination: heretofore never used by Spain.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.