France 2014 GIROUD Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 NASRI Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 NASRI Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 GIROUD Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
- The team badge has a new design inspired by France's 1958 crest. A France flag is placed on the inside of the neck on each kit. A combination of Nike Dri-FIT moisture control, "burnout" mesh and laser-cut ventilation holes make this one of the lightest and most breathable jerseys on the field on in the stands.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- Nike designed this jersey to reflect the patriotic pride, undeniable style and rich history of the French. The fabric of the France Authentic Home Jersey 2014 was inspired the French town of Nimes. Nimes, the birthplace of modern denim, is reflected in the attention-to-detail of the design and twill fabric treatment. It's a jersey that reflects the craftsmanship and style of a nation.
- Dual-knit cotton and recycled polyester for moisture control, a soft feel and a more flattering shape.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Known as a physical player with superior heading ability, French striker Olivier Giroud signed with Arsenal in June 2012. Prior to his career with the Gunners, Giroud played for Grenoble, Istres (on loan) Tours, Montpellier and Tours (on loan). His efforts with Montpellier have earned him call-ups with the French national squad since 2011.