Olympique Marseille Originals Retro Shirt
Olympique Marseille Originals Beckenbauer Jacket
Olympique Marseille 13/14 Home Soccer Jersey
Olympique Marseille 12/13 Third Soccer Jersey
- Modern football shirts are themselves an item of performance equipment and feature cutting edge technologies, which continues as the Olympique Marseille jersey shirt is created by adidas of the revolutionary high-performance ClimaCool™ technology: Material engineered to reduce heat and moisture build-up, facilitating transpiration, allowing for increased comfort and performance. It keeps you feeling fresh when you're getting fired up.
- This Marseille third shirt, tailor-made for soccer, features anatomically placed mesh at the back of the neck and underarms for added ventilation to help you keep your cool.
- In North America, you can only find this incredible jersey here!
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Olympique Marseille have lived their club motto: Droit Au But or "Straight to the Goal". Winners of the Coupe de la Ligue the past three straight seasons, L'OM will surely be gunning for more goals and silverware in 12/13 and they have the amazing jersey to get them there. The Olympique Marseille 12/13 Third Soccer Jersey is a bold shirt worthy of the French club's style. It is a unique collaboration between adidas, Olympique Marseille and two renowned French artists: Akhenaton, leader of the Marseille hip-hop group IAM, and designer Pablo Reinoso. Marseille’s 12/13 Third shirt is two jerseys in one—or reversible. Side "A" of the shirt is black and orange, and will be used in matches, has an embroidered orange Olympique Marseille team badge over the heart and adidas logo on the right. It also features the INTER SPORT sponsor logo screened on center chest. Side "B" of the shirt is completely orange, with screened Olympique Marseille team badge and adidas logo; this side also has screened artist details on the cuffs and an elaborate swirling design screened on the back of the collar that features the artists' names. Side B was inspired by the South Winners supporters group who wore their bomber jackets inside out to show their commitment against racism in the face of rival bomber-wearing skinhead fans. It is the same color as the 12/13 home shirt.