Germany 2014 REUS Away Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 REUS Youth Away Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 SCHURRLE Away Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 PODOLSKI Away Soccer Jersey
- The German football association badge is sewn on the right chest, the adidas logo is embroidered on the left.
- Winners of three World Cups, Germany look to take home the prize for the first time since 1990. As part of the lightest jerseys that adidas has ever made, the new design features a red and black hoop design and madarin style button collar. Polyester with moisture control. Germany team badge and adidas logo at front.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Forward Lukas Podolski, known for his strong and persistent attacking style, signed with Arsenal in April 2012. He has been a consistent force for the German national teams since his days as a U-17 player, beginning in 2001. The new adidas Germany Away Jersey has a bold look for 2014.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.