USA 2014 JONES Away Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 JONES Youth Away Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 WONDOLOWSKI Authentic Away Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 JONES Authentic Away Soccer Jersey
- A return to the bright, blue team crest, a departure from the centennial crest. Star pennant to represent the original 13 colonies. Made from recycled plastic bottles (96%).
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- Bold wide stripes of red, white and blue for the new official away jersey for the USA. This is the jersey Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey and Michael Bradley will wear in Brazil.
- This on-field version uses a combination of Nike Dri-FIT technology, mesh panels and laser-cut ventilation holes to put cooling air flow exactly where players need it most. Nike used three-dimensional body scans of elite players to design the jersey's fit to improve comfort. 100% polyester
- Includes authentic letters/numbers
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
A midfielder who is as strong as he is determined, Jermaine Jones is the kind of midfielder coaches love to build around. In February, Jurgen Klinsmann named Jones as part of the "spine of the team", one of his five go-to players for Brazil. He was capped three times by Germany before changing his FIFA association to the United States in 2009. Jones missed the 2010 FIFA World Cup due to a shin injury, but his experience in the German Bundesliga and current Turkish club Besiktas will prove invaluable for the stars and bars.