Arsenal Podolski Player Men's Fashion T-Shirt (Navy)
Arsenal Print LS T-Shirt (Red)
Arsenal Print Women's T-Shirt (Red)
Arsenal Podolski Player LS T-Shirt (Red)
- 6.0 oz 100% cotton tubular tee. Classic fit long sleeve tee, double-needle bottom hem, with should-to-shoulder tape. Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Tagless for comfort. Officially licensed.
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26 3XL=28", 4XL=30", 5XL=32", 6XL=34"
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Forward Lukas Podolski, known for his strong and persistent attacking style, signed with Arsenal in April 2012. Before making the move to the Gunners, Podolski spent eight years with 1. FC Koln (2002-2004, 2006-2009, 2009-2012). He has also been a consistent force for the German national teams since his days as a U-17 player, beginning in 2001.