Manchester United College Style Crest T-Shirt (Black)
Manchester United Crest T-Shirt (Red)
Manchester United de Gea Men's Fashion T-Shirt (Gray)
Manchester United Chicharito 14 T-Shirt (Red)
- 6 oz, 100% cotton tubular t-shirt. †Double-needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26", 3XL=28", 4XL=30", 5XL=32", 6XL=34"
- 100% cotton. Imported.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape. Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Javier Hernadez, better known as Chicharito, is the first Mexican to wear the famed Red and Black of Manchester United. Chicharito, which means "little pea", was derived from his father's (also a professional footballer) nickname: Chicharo (pea).