USA 2014 BEASLEY Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 BEASLEY Home Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 BEASLEY Youth Home Soccer Jersey
USA 2014 ALTIDORE Youth Home Soccer Jersey
- COLLAR: Not seen on a US jersey since 2006, and not seen on a USA FIFA World Cup™ jersey since they made in to the quarter finals in 2002. PINSTRIPES: A subtle detail the pays tribute to classic American style. TEAM BADGE: A return to the bright, blue team crest, a departure from the centennial crest. INSIDE COLLAR: Star pennant to represent the original 13 colonies. 100% polyester.
- Stand up and cheer for the USA as they take on the world in Brazil. After a rough start in qualifying against Honduras, the USMNT quickly silenced critics by winning the Hexagonal. The Stars and Stripes won seven of their ten matches, netting 15 goals to their opponents' eight. Cheer on Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Landon Donovan and the rest of the USMNT in the USA's official home jersey.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Striker Jozy Altidore was a vital part of the USA's campaign to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, scoring in five consecutive games (two of them were qualifiers) to help the USA punch its ticket to the tournament. Altidore made his professional debut with the New York Red Bulls when he was 16 years old, and has since developed a physically imposing style of play and on-field intellect that makes him dangerous in the box. Jurgen Klinsmann named Altidore as one of his five core players, and said, "I think Jozy, once he's keeping his playing rhythm and the quality he has, is our number one center forward that we have."