Spain 2014 FABREGAS Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Spain 2014 FABREGAS Home Mini Kit
Spain 2014 FABREGAS Home Soccer Jersey
Spain 2014 DIEGO COSTA Home Soccer Jersey
- Transparent tape on the sides further subtracts from the jersey's weight. Subtle pinstripes on the torso add to this jersey's elegant and classic design. Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity.These revolutionary kits are the lightest that adidas has ever designed. 100% polyester.
- The engineered fabric: 100% polyester interlock, ventilated ClimaCool® keeps you cool and dry when playing or supporting La Furia Roja.
- While Spain's traditional colors are red and yellow, the 2014 home jersey features a rich red and gold to celebrate Spain as the reigning FIFA World Cup™ champions. ClimaCool jersey with embroidered adidas logo on the front, woven Spain team crest and championship star and 2010 FIFA World Cup™ championship patch.
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Young winger Pedro Rodriguez is moving into the prime of his career as shown in his performances with both Barcelona and the Spanish national squad. A born battler never intimidated by players who get more press in Spain, Diego Costa is the type of player who fights for his shirt in a ruthless, aggressive style that endears him to home fans while causing opponents to despise him. The Atletico Madrid striker learned how to play soccer on the streets of Brazil, but opted to represent Spain at international level. Costa is a rising star in Europe thanks to his strength on the ball and willingness to bully his way through defenses and track back tirelessly to help his teammates.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.