Germany 2014 LAHM Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 LAHM Home Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 MULLER Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 KLOSE Home Soccer Jersey
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. Subtle striping on the torso adds to this jersey's elegant and classic design.
- Transparent tape on the sides further subtracts from the jersey's weight – Making these revolutionary kits the lightest that adidas has ever designed.
- Deutscher Fussball-Bund woven badge, with three championship stars applied, on left chest; "Die Nationalmannschaft" (our national team) is printed under the back collar.
- The engineered fabric: 100% polyester interlock, ventilated ClimaCool® keeps you cool and dry when playing or cheering on Die Mannschaft.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Germany's all-time leading goalscorer Miroslav Klose, the only man to tally at least four goals in three different FIFA World Cups, came to Lazio in 2011 after successful runs with both Werder Bremen and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga. The talismanic striker arrived in Rome as a seasoned player ready to prove he still had more to give the game, and he achieved that aim in style, scoring 16 goals in his debut campaign. The following season, at age 34, Klose netted the winning strike in the Copa Italia final against arch-rivals Roma to claim to cup for the Biancocelesti. Prolific in the air and deft with either foot, count him out at your peril. Klose's quality shows no signs of fading. He's an all-time elite.