CONCACAF Junior Women's T-Shirt (Navy)
CONCACAF Junior Women's T-Shirt (Red)
CONCACAF Junior Women's T-Shirt (Royal)
CONCACAF Junior Women's T-Shirt (Black)
- 4.3 oz, 100% deluxe combed ring-spun cotton t-shirt.
- Product size specs - Body Width - XXS=12 ½", XS=13 ½", S=14 ½", M=15 ¾", L=16 ¼", XL=17 ¼", 2XL=18 ¾", 3XL=19 ½
- Rep CONCACAF in this official tee. Classic cotton tee.
- Tee features a slight stretch, side seams, slightly longer length, and fashionably shorter sleeves. Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
CONCACAF (Confederation of North America, Central America and Carribbian Association Football) is the governing body of soccer in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Founded in 1961, CONCACAF organizes tournaments for national teams and clubs for international qualifying. CONCACAF's most important tournaments are the CONCACAF Gold Cup for national teams and the CONCACAF Champions League for club teams.