Arsenal Print Women's T-Shirt (Red)
Arsenal Printed Women's T-Shirt (Pink)
Arsenal Stripes Men's Fashion T-Shirt (Olive)
Arsenal Podolski Player Men's Fashion T-Shirt (Navy)
- 4.3 oz, 100% deluxe combed ring-spun cotton tee. Super-soft, lightweight, slim-fit tee. Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- 4.3 oz premium 100% cotton tee with no seams for added comfort. Tagless for a comfortable fit. Officially licensed.
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26"
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Forward Lukas Podolski, known for his strong and persistent attacking style, signed with Arsenal in April 2012. Before making the move to the Gunners, Podolski spent eight years with 1. FC Koln (2002-2004, 2006-2009, 2009-2012). He has also been a consistent force for the German national teams since his days as a U-17 player, beginning in 2001.