Pumas UNAM 12/13 Away Soccer Jersey
Monterrey 2013 Third Soccer Jersey
Pumas UNAM 12/13 Third Soccer Jersey
Barcelona 12/13 Away Soccer Jersey
- The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on-pitch.
- Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep you comfortable. Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increased protection in contact situations.
- The kits are made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester, making them Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Since 2010 Nike has used an estimated 115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits.
- The 12/13 shirt is the most technologically advanced featuring Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes and fans alike to help keep everyone cool and dry anywhere. The kits offer bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance.
- FC Barcelona have always displayed a conscience of the world around them. That is why the club uses kits made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester: Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Like their Spanish national team brethren FC Barcelona have prided themselves in not just winning but in playing an open beautiful style of fútbol. The Catalans are eager to continue that impressive tradition—in style. With Messi in top form, the nucleus of the Euro 2012 winning squad in-tact, including Player of the Year Andrés Iniesta, plus a healthy Villa & Puyol—Barça look primed for a big return to silverwear in 12/13. They’re geared up to conquer La Liga & Europe with their impressive Nike away kit. The new FC Barcelona away jersey is an explosion of bright colors: celebrating the club’s winning tradition and effervescent style of play. The new shirt is a fusion of orange into yellow on the body paying homage to the city’s mixture of culture, art, style and architecture. Its beauty is in the fine details: The classic orange crew neck ribbed collar proudly displays the famous Blaugrana detail on the back. The outer back detail is Catalan’s Senyera flag, while the inner neck screened graphic reads: ‘Més que un club’ (More than a club). The font used on the kit is inspired by Catalan architecture. While the kits combine modern sport and youth style to give the club an iconic new look, Nike’s innovation provides the most technologically advanced kits to aid athlete/fan comfort and performance.