CONCACAF Hoody (Royal)
Fox Soccer Logo Hoody (Gray)
Fox Soccer Logo Hoody (Navy)
CONCACAF Hoody (Red)
- 8.5 oz, 80/20 ring-spun cotton/polyester hooded sweatshirt. Preshrunk for a long-lasting fit.
- Rib collar and cuffs made with Lycra®. Double-ply self-fabric lined hood.
- Classic sweat with ribbed cuffs and hood. 60/40 cotton/polyester.
- Set-in sleeves, all-over cover-seamed construction and a full generous fit for comfort.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
CONCACAF (Confederation of North America, Central America and Carribbian Association Football) is the governing body of soccer in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Founded in 1961, CONCACAF organizes tournaments for national teams and clubs for international qualifying. CONCACAF's most important tournaments are the CONCACAF Gold Cup for national teams and the CONCACAF Champions League for club teams.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.