Campressport Calf R2 Compression Sleeve (Black)
Campressport Calf R2 Compression Sleeve (Blue)
Campressport Calf R2 Compression Sleeve (Green)
SKINS RY400 Recovery LS Top (Black)
| || [Special Order] sizes ship separately. [Special Order] sizes require 2-5 additional days to ship and will ship by ground carrier only. |
- SKINS RY400 Men's Long Sleeve Top carries on the healing process long after you've left the track or field. Whether you've smashed a triathlon, mauled down the competition, or blitzed that perfect tennis match, you want your system healing and strengthening from the moment your muscles power down.
- The warp knit fabric won't run if snagged or ripped. The intermeshing fibres make it more stable, with no uncalculated stretch, for a long-life and top performance.
Your skin has all-round sun shielding with Skins UVblock against aging and skin irritations. Skins dry removes moisture from your skin to the surface layer of the fabric and a special fabric coating eliminates the odours normally associated with Lycra gear.
- Recover Faster: Dynamic Gradient Compression delivers more oxygen-rich blood to your resting muscles, reducing delayed onset muscle soreness and tenderness.
Beat the jetlag: Better circulation minimizes swelling and dehydration on long haul flights.
Suits Everywhere: Wear after training or competing, or even while you're sleeping.
: Deodorizer built into the fabric, microbe and bacteria shielding minimizes odor and irritations.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression boosts core body control and power while post workout muscle soreness is minimised. 400fit and Dynamic Gradient Compression reduce soft tissue damage and inflammation, and support your body against joint injury and tenderness.
- SIZING Guide: Measure your chest in inches then compare to this list.
30-34" = XS, 34-37" = S, 37-40" = M, 40-43" = L, 43-46" = XL and 46-51" = XXL.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
SKINS are designed to increase the flow of oxygen to muscles. We achieve this in two key ways: 1. Gradient Compression to provide the correct level of surface pressure to specific body parts, enhance circulation and deliver more oxygen to active muscles. 2. Superior Construction which reflects the fabric warp knitted in SKINS using multiple quality yarns to give out superior performance. Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression. Keep it real with SKINS Recovery gear!