Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG (Volt/Black)
Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG (White/Black/Electric Green)
Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG JR (Electro Purple)
Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG (Neo Lime/Metallic Silver/Polarized Blue)
- Two-layers of glass fiber are fused together on the outsole for flexibility and responsiveness. This design transfers foot-planting energy directly to the cleats, reducing stud pressure and offering instant support and stability. Composite and direct injected TPU studs dig and release instantly for exceptional traction and explosive speed. A speed stud in the midfoot enhances speed and support in this high-pressure zone for full-speed sprints.
- Minimalist, soft heel counter locks the foot in place. The lightweight perforated sockliner has a textile liner that mirrors the natural shape of the foot for low profile cushioning.
- Forefoot grip zone (inspired by track spikes) creates toe-off traction for that extra burst of speed. With two longer studs on the heel and asymmetrical bladed forefoot stud design, the Vapor IX outsole delivers not just straight-ahead speed, but the traction for quick cuts and turns and explosive take off. WEIGHT: 6.6 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
It doesn't get any brighter than this version of the Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG. Bright green forefoot that fades to blue at the heel with bright pops of orange. Metallic silver tongue. 98 on the heel honors the year the first Mercurial Vapor was released. Engineered for uncompromising explosive speed in every direction, the Mercurial Vapor IX has a new composite chassis and a more contoured fit for the ultimate traction and control in any condition. Can you handle the speed? A soft, Tejin upper molds to the foot for high-speed control. It doesn't matter if you can go fast if you can't control the ball. The fastest cleat in the game is now equipped with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions. A contoured speed last mirrors the shape of the foot for a snug, track spike-like fit. A low toe box helps the foot get under the ball. Zonal reinforcements in the medial and lateral sides offer support and lockdown.