Coaching the Dutch 4-3-3 Soccer Book
Creative Dribbler by Peter Shreiner
Defensive Drills and Tactics
Coaching the 4-2-3-1 Book
- "Coaching the 4-2-3-1" covers the principles, player roles and responsibilities, variations and adjustments based on the opponent's strategy. From the Spanish to the Brazilian sides, and from Manchester United to Real Madrid, the 4-2-3-1 formation is making a big impact on the way the game is played today!
- Detailed analysis of the 4-2-3-1 formation
- Written by Steve Grieve, 270+ pages. 2011.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
"Coaching the 4-2-3-1" is designed to help coaches improve their team's flexibility, dynamism and attack creativity with one of the most dominant styles of play in modern soccer. This book will teach you how to implement the formation on defense and offense, with more than 30 training sessions and 150 diagrams.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.