adidas 2014 MLS Competition NFHS Ball (White/Black/Night Shade)
adidas 2014 MLS Official Match Ball (White/Poppy/Solar Zest)
adidas Brazuca 2014 Glider Pro 15 Pack
adidas Brazuca 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Match Ball
- Vibrant colors on the ball reflect those of the Brazilian flag as well as the official logo of the FIFA World Cup. The colourful wish bands that the locals wear is brought across by the rhythmic and fluid use of the colors on the ball. The stars in the design harks back to the national flag but also reflects their status as World Cup winners.
- The Brazuca uses a groundbreaking six-panel design, which improves symmetry, uniformity and efficiency. Brazuca COVER: Six panels of premium PU that has been bonded for reduced water absorption and perfect roundness. Revolutionary panel shape creates flight speed and enhances roundness. Brazuca BLADDER: Latex for excellent rebound.
- Designed for never-before-seen power, swerve and control - the Brazuca is a premium match ball with high-end materials in the cover, backing and bladder to ensure perfect on-field performance. It is of course FIFA Approved.
- adidas spent two and a half years developing and refining the ball making it the most tested ball we have ever created. all was actually named Brazuca back in September 2012 following a public vote in Brazil. "Brazuca" is an informal local term which means "Brazilian", or representing the Brazilian way of life.
- In order to reduce your shipping costs and to minimize our impact on the environment, we receive and ship these balls without retail display boxes.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Once every four years, adidas creates a ball worthy of the world champions. This is that ball for 2014, adidas twelfth official FIFA World Cup ball. This is adidas’ Brazuca, the official ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. This ball is FIFA APPROVED. To learn more about FIFA's Quality Ball Programme please visit www.FIFA.com/Quality