Always follow the manufacturer's care instructions!
- Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions.
Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
- Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags.
We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering.
Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
- To better protect printed apparel during washing,
turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
- Allow professionals to add customizations.
Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself,
it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service.
We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
- Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués.
Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment.
Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
- Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
- In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service.
If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center
would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.
No business is complete without one. Just take a look at our
terms and conditions for all the fine print you can handle.
Copyright © 2006-2012 [Sports Endeavors Incorporated]. All rights reserved.
Effective: February 1, 2012
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.